Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I would love to add some pictures of my garden and all the growth however we have not had an evening without rain so I can get out there.  By the time I get home with all three kids, make dinner, four lunches, clean the kitchen and the kids and homework done I get about an hour of daylight.  Well unless it is storming.  So instead of working in the garden tonight.....

Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

I made this with the rival ice cream mix that was on sale at Wal Mart.  It was chocolate mix that I made with skim milk (even though it called for whole).  It is very chocolaty and pretty creamy.  The boys .... and I loved it.  I think tomorrow night for dessert we might add some bananas and peanut butter and make a monkey milk shake.

1 comment:

  1. I got ours last week but I am saving it for a Christmas present. Justin doesn't agree and wants it busted out now! Can't wait for Girl Scout cookies to try our own cookie flavors! YUM!

    ReplyDelete