Sunday, September 23, 2012

Where did September go!!

Time sure does fly when you are busy.  Our family has been keeping busy the this month.  We followed my husband's volleyball team over to Walt Disney World for a weekend vacation in the WDW parks



Hanging out at Alstar Sports Resort with Huey, Duey, and


And Louie!!!




We made it to the Magic Kingdom!!!





 


















Then off to Hollywood Studios



 
We had a wonderful weekend running around the parks.  The boys and I actually made it to three parks in one day.  We had a blast and it was so cool to see the fall decorations.  They had a wonderful birthday celebration.  --even though their birthday wasn't for 5 more days!!!
 
How this post fits into my blog-
Although hanging out with my kids has nothing to do with my backyard farming this Blog is about making all this work within an everyday family.  My husband and I both teach high school so we have pretty kid friendly jobs ...  we also spend a lot of time coaching.   So these mini vacations are very important to us for spending family time away from everyday life.  We have always been Disney fans -even before kids, so now we can enjoy Disney a whole new way with our boys. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment